Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need for player crafters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
varuflur

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-27

need for player crafters Empty
PostSubject: need for player crafters   need for player crafters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 am

first off i must say i like the game,in fact i got thing from item mall which says i like it Smile.

1. i do think some kind of crafting for players would make the game more rich to an older player like me{46}.

2. And about quest Sleep could they not be multi part as in you do this to get item one,then you need to go to place two to place the item ect.

my main beef whith most game like this you get bored and after that happens you either turn to a rampant pker or you move on. and in my opinion is a bad thing for any game
Back to top Go down
Dragonpurse

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: need for player crafters   need for player crafters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 am

I must agree with you, quests are a disaster, they're not entertaining nor fun. Some changes would be very welcome.

It's nice to see elder people (excuse the word) are playing this game =)

And what to you mean by " crafting" ?
Back to top Go down
varuflur

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: need for player crafters   need for player crafters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:57 am

armor crafting the cube system is busted in my opinion.nothing out of hand being able to build on base armor without the poor dice roll.

if not that make eprotect and eripair drops in the game
Back to top Go down
Dinok
Dinok

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: need for player crafters   need for player crafters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:40 pm

varuflur wrote:
armor crafting the cube system is busted in my opinion.nothing out of hand being able to build on base armor without the poor dice roll.

if not that make eprotect and eripair drops in the game

Your forgetting that they need you to BUY them from the store so that they have some kind of income to maintain the servers with. It's like this with most "free to play" games. They are free to play so long as you have no real desire to achieve the top end of the game. One thing that kinda bothers me is that the devs implemented a feature that is not present in Lineage 2 (the engine this game is based on) by making it very difficult to level quickly without the assistance of cash purchased items from the store. I'm all for donating some money to the game in order to keeping the server up and running but it seems rather harsh to penalize experience rates for those that cannot afford to buy tents, SS's, and hv passes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need for player crafters   need for player crafters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need for player crafters
Page 1 of 1