Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

problem with rappelz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
l0rd0fpa1n

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-04

problem with rappelz Empty
PostSubject: problem with rappelz   problem with rappelz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 pm

i am having trouble with rappelz and my computer. very frequently my computer completly freezes up while im playing rappelz and it leaves me no choice but to turn my computer off and restart it, i cant figure out waht the problem is and someone else i know has the same problem. can anyone help me. tnks Sad confused scratch Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: problem with rappelz   problem with rappelz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:36 pm

I don't get it. There is absolutely no reason this belongs in the Skill Tree Section. Why in the world would you...you know what, nvm. Forget it, I don't even want to know. I'm just going to move this to the Help section.
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: problem with rappelz   problem with rappelz Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:14 pm

Firstly thank you Pacifist for moving this to the right area. Now onto the problem, the following info is from wiki:

Like a Star @ heaven The client apparently suffered from poor memory management, generally happening after an extended period of play, in most cases causing slowdown (or lag) so bad the user is forced to restart the game, also, after the game is closed a memory leak occurs causing lag which makes the entire system un-useable for several minutes unless the system is restarted, however this is usually impossible as the lag stops the shutdown menu from opening. Like a Star @ heaven

So this is a common problem, when i experience i try a couple of things because my computer is still usable just slower. I go into task manager and shutdown SFRAME which helps or else i just restart the computer. How to prevent it Question ..... only two ways i can see upgrade your computer Twisted Evil or delete RappelzEvil or Very Mad

Hopefully this helped.

Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: problem with rappelz   problem with rappelz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:29 pm

yes rappelz suffers from memory leaks and after a long time of playing it can affect anyones computer with slower loading of outside programs or ingame lag due to your memory usage becoming full thanks to sframe poo. Basically if you leave your computer on all the time restart it before playing rappelz or else yes after a while you may have to just restart the client before any freeze type effects occur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with rappelz   problem with rappelz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with rappelz
Page 1 of 1