Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cube chance and the eprotect

Go down 
+2
DarkShnyder
varuflur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
varuflur

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-27

cube chance and the eprotect Empty
PostSubject: cube chance and the eprotect   cube chance and the eprotect Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:38 am

wellnot too much
1. way to craft your own armor not too wild use a base armor as a starting point and build on it the cubes are just to dicey for me im not going to tey to use a cube on a pice of armor at level 9 out of 10 and lose it.

!!!! and i dont like the fact that the only way youy can get erepair or e protect is in item mall i dont hurt for money but to put a thing you have to pay cash for in a free game when you have a 50/50% chance to loseing it in an upgrade with a cube is sick. it should also be a drop item
Back to top Go down
DarkShnyder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: cube chance and the eprotect   cube chance and the eprotect Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:49 pm

varuflur wrote:

!!!! and i dont like the fact that the only way youy can get erepair or e protect is in item mall i dont hurt for money but to put a thing you have to pay cash for in a free game when you have a 50/50% chance to loseing it in an upgrade with a cube is sick. it should also be a drop item
It's the same thing for buying pet cards.. there is a chance of failing the pet taming in which you lose the card and your $30+
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: cube chance and the eprotect   cube chance and the eprotect Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:31 pm

I think if you buy it from the item shop, it should be a guaranteed success, but if you get it in-game, then there should be a failure chance.
I mean, for god's sake, you're paying real money for it. It's ridiculous. =\
Back to top Go down
sefaction

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: cube chance and the eprotect   cube chance and the eprotect Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:45 pm

I think that if I were to EVER buy a cash item, it would be a pet rename card thingy.

Yes, it's not functional in the least, and it's only purpose is to make your pet cooler. It has one thing going for it though. . .

it's not 20 F-ing dollars like alot of the actually functional stuff in the item shop!
Back to top Go down
jarem
jarem

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: cs   cube chance and the eprotect Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:37 pm

The cash shop is a little disappointing sometimes for those that wont/cant afford/dislike using it. My best advice is to lvl ONE set of gear for your chars meaning gloves,boots,helmet,belt and using warehouse to go between chars. This will help with saving rupees. Only get and use chips when farming or for dungeon parties. Sell all your crap Very Happy

My fiance forgets to sell her stuff an just tosses it in wh, I made her clean it out yesterday and she made 9 mil off just r2/r3 pots/scrolls and gear she didn't need.

When you buy something, thing about if you really need it... Sell cards and other items in auction house on the weekends. It seems like people buy faster and pay more on weekends. Check prices so you don't get gouged or price cut. You may find a sweet deal. IE: today I bought a logsplit card from auction house for 150k, I can resell easily for 1.5 mil and that would be selling cheap on Yeti.

Bottom line... be a cheapskate! I went from 5k or so rups in wh to having 20mil at least being a cheapskate and re-using gear.

The above tactic is why I have CS items on my chars... save the money an buy the item in game. Your not out $$$ and you bought the item already +4ed.
Back to top Go down
be_map1512

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: cube chance and the eprotect   cube chance and the eprotect Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 am

why you write it by red colour?
it's imprtant, isn't it?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cube chance and the eprotect   cube chance and the eprotect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cube chance and the eprotect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rappelz Master :: Discussion :: Controverial Issues-
Jump to: