Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Empty
PostSubject: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:03 pm

I have noticed I suck in pvp now. I have pvped with soldiers who have only agi and vit. And I miss them to much. I am lvl 84 and the soldier i have pvped with alot is 86 I am trying to figure out if I have the right stone setup, or they just whip my arse to much.

I was using mainly agi, and a few dex and vit. However I dropped agi for more dex/str/vit. My stats are:

Strength: 133
Vit: 105
Agi: 85
Dext: 114
Evas: 124
Attack Spd: 65
Mov Spd: 135
PDef:758
Acc: 139
Pattack: 1066

So am I using the right stones or should I use something different?
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:25 pm

your a bow fighter right? Dex will add more range attack then strength. so unless the specific item already is half full on dex, theres no reason you should put strength.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:31 pm

I was thinking either a vit/dex agi/dex or str/dex setup. Which should i choose?
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:04 am

its up to you really.

str/dex will have you dishing out the most your character is physically capable. but without anything else, you'll wanna make sure you kill your enemy before they touch you.

Dex/agi seems nice and im doing that with my soon-to-be shadow hunter. Although, I'm asura class so increasing my agility is to further my best stat. Also I would assume that if someone else had half dex in pvp then that kinda cancels your bonus evasion and almost makes it useless.

vit/dex seems to be the most stable. This one is kind of obvious what you'll get so I wont bother.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:54 am

I had eva/dex and had like 165 evasion. But I felt like I lacked on the pattck side.
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:12 pm

well I don't know if my information comes from E3 or E4 so if the way each stat effects your character is different in E4, my information could be wrong. However if you trust that my information is still valid, then heres what i have reguarding attack properties.

for every dex point your range attack will increase by 1.625

for every str point your range attack will increase by 0.375

however in reguards to melee attack

for every str point your melee attack increases by 2

So in order for close range characters to reach their full potential in terms of attack they only need half str stones and the rest they can do w/e they want with. However for you, myself, and all other ranged attackers...we need to increase both to reach our full potential in terms attack damage.

Btw Gunz I have the information about all other stats and what else dex improves. I am always reluctant to post information I haven't gathered personally, however if you guys want me to post a sticky of all this information reguarding stat points let me know.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:43 pm

Pacifist wrote:
well I don't know if my information comes from E3 or E4 so if the way each stat effects your character is different in E4, my information could be wrong. However if you trust that my information is still valid, then heres what i have reguarding attack properties.

So in order for close range characters to reach their full potential in terms of attack they only need half str stones and the rest they can do w/e they want with. However for you, myself, and all other ranged attackers...we need to increase both to reach our full potential in terms attack damage.

Btw Gunz I have the information about all other stats and what else dex improves. I am always reluctant to post information I haven't gathered personally, however if you guys want me to post a sticky of all this information reguarding stat points let me know.

Yea go ahead and do it pacifist. It would help new comers also.
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:10 am

SouthernGunz wrote:
Pacifist wrote:

Yea go ahead and do it pacifist. It would help new comers also.

i think i posted this in the stone thread already
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer   Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proper stones to use for an R4 Archer
Page 1 of 1