Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helpful ideas to improve the site.

Go down 
+2
Shrift
IamBilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Helpful ideas to improve the site. Empty
PostSubject: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:23 pm

Okay if anyone has any ideas on how to make the site more helpful to people then here is a perfect place to put them.

My first suggestion would be to have a map of the different mines with common areas i.e spiders room etc highlighted.

Edited spelling by SouthernGunz
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:04 am

i can chuck up some pictures of what the places look like in a LM2 siege but ill do it later Razz
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:18 am

If somebody could get me a screenshot of the DMR map I would be able to label each room and good DP spots from memory. I DP there VERY often, having 5 characters on Lydian server that all DP there regularly...
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: OK   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Here You Go Very Happy

Helpful ideas to improve the site. Dungeo12
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:00 am

I updated that map in the other topic to show every boss and good areas to DP and Wall Jump spots and any other random stuff I think could be useful.

Also that red dot is NOT Abhuva. That's the end room with nothing in it. Abhuva is in the big circle room -_-
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Acidic wrote:
I updated that map in the other topic to show every boss and good areas to DP and Wall Jump spots and any other random stuff I think could be useful.

Also that red dot is NOT Abhuva. That's the end room with nothing in it. Abhuva is in the big circle room -_-

That room actually sucks. Can kill really fast however, and alot of mobs in there.
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:54 am

You could setup a gallery link where it stores and holds pics uploaded to site and thus keeping them in specific sections relating to the image and have a running gallery for people to view quick and easy stuff Very Happy

Just something we have on our guild forums and thought i would share it. Saves time going through posts to see a few pics scattered aroudn and such
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:24 pm

Shrift wrote:
You could setup a gallery link where it stores and holds pics uploaded to site and thus keeping them in specific sections relating to the image and have a running gallery for people to view quick and easy stuff Very Happy

Just something we have on our guild forums and thought i would share it. Saves time going through posts to see a few pics scattered aroudn and such

That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: DAMN   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:48 pm

Add a price list per server. ( i believe everything sells differnt on each server.) Just put the most common things. Like cards armur pets and weapns maybe some other items. we can ( when the site gets bigger) run contest of sorts to see who can get the best drops. Pics have to be taken. You know make it a fun place to be. Who can lvl the most rabbit
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:11 am

Physco wrote:
Add a price list per server. ( i believe everything sells differnt on each server.) Just put the most common things. Like cards armur pets and weapns maybe some other items. we can ( when the site gets bigger) run contest of sorts to see who can get the best drops. Pics have to be taken. You know make it a fun place to be. Who can lvl the most rabbit

Lol, I have been trying to make one, however the rappelz main forum has been down, so I can't steal lists from them.
Back to top Go down
Physco

PostSubject: DAMN   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:04 am

Dont do it on rappelz forums get it straight from the game then
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm

Physco wrote:
Dont do it on rappelz forums get it straight from the game then

Im to lazy lol. Most prices never stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:46 am

yeh good point there i mean we could all do general outlines of what the prices may be for each item but you gotta include the laziness factor because i cant be stuffed either:P .
Back to top Go down
Physco

PostSubject: DAMN   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 pm

Well not sure about other servers but i know there are atleast 3 people on yeti here and we can just appoint certain things for them to get a list for. Like me gunz and dalphyne (sorry if i misspelled ur name) are on yeti Sure there is a few more but we can just break it down and all get it done together,

*Edited Spelling* -Gunz
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:04 pm

Physco wrote:
Well not sure about other servers but i know there are atleast 3 people on yeti here and we can just appoint certain things for them to get a list for. Like me gunz and dalphyne (sorry if i misspelled ur name) are on yeti Sure there is a few more but we can just break it down and all get it done together,

*Edited Spelling* -Gunz

Yea when I get time ill make one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful ideas to improve the site.   Helpful ideas to improve the site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful ideas to improve the site.
Page 1 of 1