Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantera Server down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Pantera Server down Empty
PostSubject: Pantera Server down   Pantera Server down Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:34 am

Once again gala-net has screwed us over. Pantera server is down and guess what...nothings new....they havent told us anything and they have locked any posts in the official forums that ask any questions. Is it me or is Gala net desperately trying to drive us away?

Oh well....all i know, is if my accound got screwd over in any way...heads are gunna roll Evil or Very Mad

Let me know ur opinion please...i wanna know if im the only one sick of their careless methods. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Pantera Server down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera Server down   Pantera Server down Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:22 am

Im tired of crap like that. They do not post anything in forums letting you know about it happening until after it happened.

They never give us a heads up on anything. And I haven't checked the forums out yet, I go to this one first;). But im shocked they haven't closed the forums down.

I mean WTF are they doing to lydian atm? Im glad to be on yeti:) (Not being an arse).
Back to top Go down

Pantera Server down
Page 1 of 1