Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Meat!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flydyna07

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Fresh Meat! Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Meat!   Fresh Meat! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:21 pm

Ok, so I'm currently just finishing up the install... never played this game before, and just kind of stumbled across it today (my WoW game card expired and I got to the store a minute late lol... This site seems cool and informative... I don't know what the best server to roll on is, what class to play, or how to walk lol... see some of you there.
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Fresh Meat! Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Meat!   Fresh Meat! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:16 pm

Welcome, i gather that you have chosen a server by now, so if you are on yeti and you want any advice or help with anything hit me up generally i play Dextorian or Iambilly. Or if you wanna post a question feel free and I'm sure someone will be able to answer it for you.
Back to top Go down
flydyna07

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Fresh Meat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat!   Fresh Meat! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:07 pm

I did actually pick yeti, and spoke to you last night as well... just wanted to post it on here as well... I rolled an asura... level 16 strider iirc. If anyone wants to say hello, vengeanse is the name :-)
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Fresh Meat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat!   Fresh Meat! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:39 pm

flydyna07 wrote:
I did actually pick yeti, and spoke to you last night as well... just wanted to post it on here as well... I rolled an asura... level 16 strider iirc. If anyone wants to say hello, vengeanse is the name :-)
hi
i suggest that you get a basic pet and lvl him
basic pets are great now and lvl'ing one is quite easy. he will become helpful quickly. Just buy a pet card from the merchant and try to tame a pet yourself. or if u can find a tamed tortus/poultry/pantera for like 14k that is a good deal
pm me if u need help.
See my character names on yeti below
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Sponsored content

Fresh Meat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat!   Fresh Meat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Meat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rappelz Master :: Resources :: Game Assistance-