Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disconnected from Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindriot

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Disconnected from Server Empty
PostSubject: Disconnected from Server   Disconnected from Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:13 pm

I've seen a lot of discussion regarding this on the official forums, but no real solutions or explanations. Now that it's preventing me from playing the game I'd love to see someone help me out and give me an idea as to what's going on.

I'm new to the game and haven't even been able create a character yet. I installed the client, got all the patches (which was an adventure in itself), and finally got to log in and when I get to the server selection screen, it doesn't matter what server I pick, but an unreadable message flashes and then I am told that I have been "disconnected from the server" and the I crash to the desktop.

I've tried all of the suggestions on the official forums (flushing DNS, opening ports in firewall, disabling firewall and anti virus) and have received no official help from their customer service. The only suggestion of theirs that I haven't tried is plugging into the modem rather than through a router. This isn't possible because I live in the dorms at a college so I don't really have access to that sort of thing.

Any help would be great, I'd love to actually play this game.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Disconnected from Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconnected from Server   Disconnected from Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:57 pm

It seems to me you have quite a problem. The only other thing I can think of is uninstalling the sofware, and everything that comes with the game, and then re-installing it. This seems to work with most people.
If this works for you, I operate on the Salamander server, and can answer general questions about the game. Type:
"Zerki [Message Here]
To PM me.
Good luck with this, and sorry that this is the only thing I can think of. (I know it's kind of a pain in the a$$ considering just how much space this crap takes up.)

P.S.
Don't expect a lot from the official support team... Everyone hates them. xD
Back to top Go down

Disconnected from Server
Page 1 of 1