Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pet Buff Glitch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Pet Buff Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Pet Buff Glitch?   Pet Buff Glitch? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:43 pm

I've been able to somehow buff my pet on my cleric, and transfer the pet AND the buffs over to my breeder. I'm not sure how this happened, but if anyone knows how exactly to do it, could you tell me? :]
Back to top Go down
DarkShnyder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Pet Buff Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Buff Glitch?   Pet Buff Glitch? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:58 am

i did this once myself. buffed my pet with cleric, then switched to my breeder and grabbed the pet from inventory and wham.. it still had the buffs.
I tried it a few days later and the pet had 20% life with NO buffs. what the hell is up with that? If you buff a pet and exchange it now it almost kills it? This game has it's ups and downs for sure.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Pet Buff Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Buff Glitch?   Pet Buff Glitch? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:33 pm

I don't know what's up with the HP thing, but it happens with or without buffs, so oh well. As far as the buffs go, I think it's gone now, I haven't been able to do it again after the halloween patch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Buff Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Buff Glitch?   Pet Buff Glitch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Buff Glitch?
Page 1 of 1