Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just some questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eggdropsoup

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Just some questions Empty
PostSubject: Just some questions   Just some questions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Right now, I'm playing flyff and I'm soooo bored. I was thinking of downloading Rappelz but I had some questions:

Can Rappelz be played in window mode (instead of full-screen)?

Is the community large/active/nice/helpful?

Are all servers pk? Do you lose items if you get pked?

What's the party system like? Part of the reason I'm sick of flyff is that everyone at the higher levels either wants to solo or just fight with one partner, which is really boring.

Are there any guides out there for the different jobs?
Back to top Go down
stealth_77
stealth_77

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Just some questions Empty
PostSubject: well ......   Just some questions Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Im not sure about windowed mode but as far as the party system and pk mode i can answer a small amount. I have only been playing for about 2 months but so far ive only been pked once and the majority of the players ive met seem to be very willing to help rather than hurt. As far as the community it is very large and most are very helpfull and freindly . As far as guides ive read one but i think its the main player guide on the download section of the rappels site.

I hope ive been a little helpfull like i said ive only played for a few months.

Red
Back to top Go down

Just some questions
Page 1 of 1