Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonlight Ruins Map

Go down 
+3
Something
SouthernGunz
SpartanFire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Moonlight Ruins Map Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:32 pm

Here is a map of Moonlight Ruins.... If anybody wants to make alterations to the map such as labeling boss locations ect. please do so.

Thanks,
SpartanFire

Moonlight Ruins Map Dungeo14
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:06 pm

Shoot I like it. Shows the main spots;)
Back to top Go down
Something
Something

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:38 pm

Since I can't mod this forum... I edited the map, you can copy/paste it...

Moonlight Ruins Map Dungeo14

It's not much but its something to go by.

Something
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:31 pm

I'll touch this map up a bit... Be back in 10 minutes

Moonlight Ruins Map Dmroz7

ok... that shows pretty much everything i could think of. I don't recommend Ofo-Abhu wall jump btw, it's only in there for completions sake and you die 9/10 times you do it.
Back to top Go down
Something
Something

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:46 am

very nicely done... I don't have all the tools to do what you did but great job. However there is 2 flaws in what you did; 1 is that oforia room is not a controller. There are only 4 controllers per dungeon. And 2nd, you shouldn't really be advertising the wall jump. It may lead to some trouble down the line. Anyways overall 10/10 nice.

Something
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 am

Why shouldn't I be "Advertising" the wall jump?

Everybody does it. I haven't had one DP (Cept for Kero/Tranq) that HASN'T wall jumped.

It's better to show people where they are instead of having them be clueless the first time their DP asks them to wall jump.

It's not as though you can get permanently stuck in there or anything. If you do get stuck somehow just return scroll it, or if you have a mob on you let them kill you.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:58 pm

You can still do wall jump on E4.
Back to top Go down
Something
Something

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 pm

Acidic wrote:
Why shouldn't I be "Advertising" the wall jump?

Everybody does it. I haven't had one DP (Cept for Kero/Tranq) that HASN'T wall jumped.

It's better to show people where they are instead of having them be clueless the first time their DP asks them to wall jump.

It's not as though you can get permanently stuck in there or anything. If you do get stuck somehow just return scroll it, or if you have a mob on you let them kill you.

The reason why is because gpotato knows its there, and its also something you call an "exploit" in the game. Now there not doing any bans or whatnot for it. But abusing an exploit may get yourself in trouble with the higher ends og gpotato. Just a word of advise.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 pm

Acidic wrote:
I'll touch this map up a bit... Be back in 10 minutes

Moonlight Ruins Map Dmroz7

ok... that shows pretty much everything i could think of. I don't recommend Ofo-Abhu wall jump btw, it's only in there for completions sake and you die 9/10 times you do it.

Thats a pretty good map you got there;) I love it.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:09 am

Quote :

OK, If we can still do wall jumps in E4 then one of two things happened.

1. Gpotato realize that running through Keroro or Tranquilla is a massive waste of time since nobody dies along that path anyway. So they left the wall jump in.

2. Gpotato don't know about the wall jump.

If, as Something said, Gpotato DO know about the wall jump. They would have fixed it in E4...

By the way, did they change Dlay Warts to Clay Warts or just leave it as is?
Back to top Go down
Something
Something

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:43 am

Acidic wrote:
Quote :

OK, If we can still do wall jumps in E4 then one of two things happened.

1. Gpotato realize that running through Keroro or Tranquilla is a massive waste of time since nobody dies along that path anyway. So they left the wall jump in.

2. Gpotato don't know about the wall jump.

If, as Something said, Gpotato DO know about the wall jump. They would have fixed it in E4...

By the way, did they change Dlay Warts to Clay Warts or just leave it as is?

It has been verified by many sources that the wall jump is known. Why they haven't fixed it, is still without a doubt a mystery. However there has been bans due to people beng caught on fraps and etc. For one I have gotten people in trouble. It is an exploit, and to be honest shouldn't be used. xD

Something
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: DAMN   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:29 am

Its not something to argue over if its there in e4(which it is) its just a test thing anyways they might have it removed by the time the real thing comes out. Anyways who cares. Yu have a better chance dieng wal jumping. Its a risk. flower
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:51 pm

Physco wrote:
Its not something to argue over if its there in e4(which it is) its just a test thing anyways they might have it removed by the time the real thing comes out. Anyways who cares. Yu have a better chance dieng wal jumping. Its a risk. flower

QFT~!
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:58 pm

You don't have a better chance of dying from wall jumping -_-

Unless you get stuck and cant get through, and that only happens when you're in the wrong spot...
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 9:02 am

I think all wall jumps aside you've done an awesome job with the map. It'll definetly help a lot of people out cause I needed something like this when i first started doing DP's.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 pm

Now what I really need is one for LM. Since i'm near Lv50...

I went to LM for the first time yesterday, and mistook the first boss for a regular mob (It has a regular mobs name...). Needless to say my 5 person entrance-DP got pulverised in a matter of seconds.

At least I got past Craniata this time ^_^
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:11 am

one other thing i would add...
some people refer to spiders as anywhere in that rectangular room although the spot you labeled is the best
no need to label abby entrance as that is obvious - great place for drops/xp
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Acidic
Acidic

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:15 am

I botched he Abhuva wall jump on that map. Its a tiny bit left of the green line, where the walls touch each other.

Abhuva wall jump is easiest to do when someone is on the other side. Just mash thier name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Ruins Map   Moonlight Ruins Map Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Ruins Map
Page 1 of 1