Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 Empty
PostSubject: Goldeneye - Nintendo 64   Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 ( Released 1997)

The game that took the world by storm in 1997, Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64. This game is based on the all so famous bond film "Goldeneye" so if you seen it you kind of understand the game even though they added things into the game. The game starts out with a brief summary of what you need to do in a level called the Dam, which they do for each level, and right from the start of the game you're sucked into it. I have to say nothing about this game is dull from the music, gameplay, graphics, and storyline. Once completing the Dam you see the cutscene of where James Bond leaps from the top of the dam and from there you're probably saying "wow" in amazement. Throughout the game it seems to get a lot harder even on the normal difficulty as the Facility, which was the second level, gave me a hard time. You will visit familiar places in the game if you have watched the movie. This game will leave you on the edge of your seat and you want to keep on playing because it gets interesting as the game goes on. I don't know how many people have done this, but if you beat the game on every difficulty you get an extra difficult setting called "007" or something of that nature which lets you choose the enemy settings such as how much the enemies bullets effect you to even changing how smart they are.

The gameplay is amazing, because it's not too hard and yet not too simple which is what a lot of gamers would want. Who wants to play a simple shooting game? It won't have much depth to it if you ask me. The levels in this game are wonderful and if I remember right you can even get into a tank in one of the levels. Now there are two bonus levels after beating the game on a certain difficulty which by the way you can pick the difficult setting on each level. The two bonus levels if you don't know are the Aztec and the Temple. The Aztec is a very huge and very difficult level, but along the the soldiers, gun turrets, & complicating objectives one person stands in your way which is Jaws. The extremely tall man who has metal for teeth and can rip your body by just biting you is the person to beat in this level and on higher difficulties he not someone to mess with. The temple on the other hand has the legendary gun which is Golden gun. This level isn't too bad, but if you seen all the movies you will recognize the man you have to kill in this level which is Baron Samedi. The trick about him is when you think you killed him you haven't so watch out. Before I go on to let players know your health is located on the left side of the screen while body armor is located on the right.

Multiplayer is where this game takes off. Goldeneye can support 4 player split screen and has few game modes such as:

Normal - A free-for-all deathmatch

You Only Live Twice - two lives and you're eliminated until someone is left standing

The Living Daylights - Flag tag is another way to put it and the person who holds the flag longer wins, but there is a catch which is the player holding the flag can't use any weapons at all.

The Man with the Golden Gun - One Golden gun is placed somewhere on the map and trying to find it is the key, because this gun if it lands a bullet equals instant kill.

License to Kill - one hit kills

The levels for multiplayer come from the movie, but they cut them down in terms of size, but that's fine because it's still big enough to play on even with 4 people.( Remember the Stack which was the Library and Basement combined to make one big map)

This game is the one shooter that started it all, and yet I feel as if no shooter will ever receive a rating as this game has gotten and will be getting from me. Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64 has the whole package and this game doesn't have the memory or graphics like games today. This is one shooter that won't disappoint people. Looking back there are so many memories attached to this game as I played it every day with a few of my friends for many hours at a time. I'm sure after reading this memories will flow into the minds of the viewers...great times.

[SIZE="4"]Score: 10/10[/SIZE]

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 Coverart

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 N64_GoldenEye
[SIZE="2"]The first level of the game, the Dam.[/SIZE]

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 Goldeneye007usnap0011_2
[SIZE="2"]The Paintball cheat [/SIZE]

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 Goldeneye1
[SIZE="2"]The Facility[/SIZE]

travel rhodes
brake repair estimate
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldeneye - Nintendo 64   Goldeneye - Nintendo 64 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:18 am

The game that took the world by storm in 1997, Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64. This game is based on the all so famous bond film "Goldeneye" so if you seen it you kind of understand the game even though they added things into the game. The game starts out with a brief summary of what you need to do in a level called the Dam, which they do for each level, and right from the start of the game you're sucked into it. I have to say nothing about this game is dull from the music, gameplay, graphics, and storyline. Once completing the Dam you see the cutscene of where James Bond leaps from the top of the dam and from there you're probably saying "wow" in amazement. Throughout the game it seems to get a lot harder even on the normal difficulty as the Facility, which was the second level, gave me a hard time. You will visit familiar places in the game if you have watched the movie. This game will leave you on the edge of your seat and you want to keep on playing because it gets interesting as the game goes on. I don't know how many people have done this, but if you beat the game on every difficulty you get an extra difficult setting called "007" or something of that nature which lets you choose the enemy settings such as how much the enemies bullets effect you to even changing how smart they are.

Auto Warranty
skin whitening products

Back to top Go down

Goldeneye - Nintendo 64
Page 1 of 1