Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which FPS series do you like best?

Go down 
+5
aeneas3
Shrift
Pacifist
WckedMidas
Acidic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Which FPS series do you like best? Empty
PostSubject: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:04 pm

Half Life
Halo
Battlefield
Other

Personally, I like Half Life the best out of every FPS game I've played. Although Halo is a close runner up. If I had played Halo 2 I might change my mind but XBox and Vista are anti-acidic areas at the moment.

Although there is no denying that The Maw is the best level in Video Game history. The atmosphere of that level is brilliant (and a tad frightening). And who doesn't like hoardes of disgusting aliens streaming out of everywhere topped off with a thrilling time-limit challenge at the end and a mad chase. And of course someone dies, that always adds to the emotional atmosphere of a game...
Back to top Go down
WckedMidas

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:11 am

for fps only one games holds the crown to me
F.E.A.R you can download the multiplayer version for free. Hope you got good graphics card if so you will be a god. IF not happy killing anyways
if u like blood arms heads guts flying download F.E.A.R. first encounter assult recon
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:29 am

Half-life and Half-life 2 take the cake with all their mods.
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:29 pm

F.E.A.R and warrock for me although warrock has banned aussies now Crying or Very sad . As for F.E.A.R it kept me sane while warrock didnt let me play but it gets annoying when every game theres at least one person using hacks can get very very frustrating and ends up in me not bothering to play.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 9:25 pm

Quote :
every game theres at least one person using hacks can get very very frustrating and ends up in me not bothering to play.

I <3 Rappelz!
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:34 pm

halo
gears of war Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:57 pm

BF2 FTW.
Back to top Go down
Tibiazak

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:44 pm

halo ftw. give me an energy sword and a covenant sniper rifle, especially in Colossus (a map), and i'll pwn the world. however, since i don't actually own halo, i'm gonna have to go with the Medal of Honor series as a second, they're fun. at least the single player is, i don't get to play online PC multiplayer very often, except the occasional MMORPG.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Tibiazak wrote:
halo ftw. give me an energy sword and a covenant sniper rifle, especially in Colossus (a map), and i'll pwn the world. however, since i don't actually own halo, i'm gonna have to go with the Medal of Honor series as a second, they're fun. at least the single player is, i don't get to play online PC multiplayer very often, except the occasional MMORPG.

Never played any halo games:|, And Medal of Honor FTW.
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:49 pm

halo got so boring quick for me but im still yet to test out gears of war once i get that going im sure it will be the best shooter ever.
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Half-life and Half-life 2 take the cake with all their mods.

Aluminum foil paper
Chalkboard
Back to top Go down
bablu2011

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 am

I love Battlefield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which FPS series do you like best?   Which FPS series do you like best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which FPS series do you like best?
Page 1 of 1