Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Release Date?

Go down 
+3
aeneas3
Physco
Tarun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarun
Tarun

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:15 am

I read that this will be out this July. Is that true or has the release date been pushed back?
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Damn   Release Date? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:22 pm

Who knows. They dont keep us informed anymore. Who cares. Im about tired of this game. NO one on the Nflavor/Gpotato gives a shit. Why should we stick around if they dont even want to inform us or anything. I mean the damn forums have been down for like almost 2 weeks now ( atleast a week.) and they wont tell us shyt. This is pointless. I want the old rappelz back love e4.
Back to top Go down
Tarun
Tarun

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:42 pm

Sounds a lot like Guild Wars maker ArenaNet.
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:47 am

i think they are having major hardware issues since the server upgrade. i think we are lucky the game has been up at all.
give it time, they will treat us to compensation once all is fixed.
free rare cards for all come e4 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Physco

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: DAMN   Release Date? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:48 pm

For some reason i Dont believe you
Back to top Go down
cinad

Number of posts : 5

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 am

they changed provider thats what causing the lag and problems atm
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 pm

I'm pretty sure they'll at least "Compensate for time lost" with 2x Exp or drops. (Or hopefully both! Very Happy )

But yeah, I'm about fed up with this game, myself... The game client is horribly made (Don't get me wrong, I love the game) and there's virtually no customer support, unless you accidenly get sent to the abbys and they let you out, but for anything else... Eh.

If Gpotato/Nflavor want to keep those customers who actually buy things from them (Like myself) they need to fix a lot of things fast. I know a lot of people who used to buy Gpots and stopped because they felt they shouldn't be giving money to a company that does nothing for their customers.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:39 am

love the client

The whole game has horrendous programming and copious amounts of glitches. If the other parts of the game weren't so damn good then I would have given up ages ago.

Also I agree about the customer support. They just don't give a damn anymore...
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:51 pm

They must have fired the whole team;0 and are starting from scratch:|. Maybe got caught for having to many illegals working for em.
Back to top Go down
Physco

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: DAMN   Release Date? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 am

Must of done something. I dont know its mostly some of the people that is keeping me around. I do buy from cs from time to time. I mean i can live with some of the glitches and some lag. that is expected from a mass multi player game. But to completly shut down and no customer support NOOO. that is not a option here.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 pm

Physco wrote:
Must of done something. I dont know its mostly some of the people that is keeping me around. I do buy from cs from time to time. I mean i can live with some of the glitches and some lag. that is expected from a mass multi player game. But to completly shut down and no customer support NOOO. that is not a option here.
I agree. The glitches are a rather benign thing, and can sometimes help you (haxor >.<) but the lag (it might just be for me) on this game is insane compared to others. Like I said, it might just be me though.
Back to top Go down
Physco

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: DAMN   Release Date? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 8:51 am

At times it does lag but I can live with it lagging. I JUST WANT MY DAMN GAME. lol i got it now so im good
Back to top Go down
Tarun
Tarun

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 12:55 pm

The stamina bug is the most annoying thing I've encountered in E3. The memory leak(s) aren't anywhere near as bad as most of what I read however. Perhaps a patch has fixed most of those with a proper memory release API call.
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:11 pm

http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=464143&p=2535973&sid=67a7e9e7991e49b84b457072c8d0710f#p2535973

Hello,

I am proud to announce that we have scheduled Rappelz Epic 4 to launch this upcoming Wednesday, July 25th.

We will have an extended maintenance the night before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Sponsored content

Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date?   Release Date? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release Date?
Page 1 of 1