Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EkipaHR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mittzir

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-30

EkipaHR Empty
PostSubject: EkipaHR   EkipaHR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:52 am

EkipaHR is a nice little guild with 40+ members.
It started as a Croatian guild but when the original founder quit the game and I took the leadership we are recruting all lvls and classes. All the time.

Currently we have people from: Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia, Germany, Austria, Australia, USA, Finland and England.

We help eachother out and have an unique rule which members can choose to follow or not (well its not quite a rule): Is any member gets a skill card which he/she doesnt need, he should pass it free of charge to other members.

We are in alliance with the guild United. These guys are cool and we're good friends. Our R3 members oftern party with them and the got the best cleric ever ^^. United members are all 50+.

This week our alliance time-attacked dmr1 (Lionheart) and will probably won (24'09''). So, today, if the servers are back up we are going to siege!!
This will be our 1st siege and we hope it will be fun.

If anyone wants to join us just pm me (Mittzir). OR i might be farming with my alt MittJr Very Happy.

BB
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

EkipaHR Empty
PostSubject: Re: EkipaHR   EkipaHR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:26 pm

I am greatly impressed with your leadership capabilities
Not only does it take a great leader to pull together a great guild....but to win seige is quite an acomplishment!

Our team will need great leadership.
you also seem to know many people and could help bring many members to our community. Very Happy

For these reasons i have decided to give you moderator status

WELCOME TO THE RAPPELZ MASTER STAFF cheers
SpartanFire
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
Mittzir

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-30

EkipaHR Empty
PostSubject: Re: EkipaHR   EkipaHR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:09 pm

SpartanFire wrote:
I am greatly impressed with your leadership capabilities
Not only does it take a great leader to pull together a great guild....but to win seige is quite an acomplishment!

Our team will need great leadership.
you also seem to know many people and could help bring many members to our community. Very Happy

For these reasons i have decided to give you moderator status

WELCOME TO THE RAPPELZ MASTER STAFF cheers
SpartanFire

Ty man! We didn't won the siege tho, we won the time attack. I think we can do less than 20 minutes but we did it then with only 7 people cause one of our mater had serious connection problems. When the servers come on ill make a video of the siege where we fight Lionheart (the most powerful guild in Lydian).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EkipaHR Empty
PostSubject: Re: EkipaHR   EkipaHR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EkipaHR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rappelz Master :: Guilds :: Guilds > Lydian-
Jump to: