Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lydian time preservation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

lydian time preservation Empty
PostSubject: lydian time preservation   lydian time preservation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:08 pm

i know i should know this but um....if you buy a lydian card and store it in your bank....does it preserve the time until you form it?
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: lydian time preservation   lydian time preservation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:20 am

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
ViciousVillie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: lydian time preservation   lydian time preservation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 am

If you put a rental mount in your WH the time will tick while you are playing any char on the account, but...

If you put the card(s) on an alternate (rarely used) char while you play on another the time will not tick. You can than log on to your 'storage' char and put one lydian at a time in your WH as you need them and retrieve it with the char you want it on.

This is very useful with the current free HV stinkin, so stock up on mounts while you have the chance.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: lydian time preservation   lydian time preservation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:35 pm

If im not mistaken the time ticks at half speed when its in ur inventory. I bought two ornitho cards once by accident and thats what happened. Also like Vicious said. It will take whenever any of your characters are online
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: lydian time preservation   lydian time preservation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:06 am

Quote :
If you put a rental mount in your WH the time will tick while you are playing any char on the account, but...

If you put the card(s) on an alternate (rarely used) char while you play on another the time will not tick. You can than log on to your 'storage' char and put one lydian at a time in your WH as you need them and retrieve it with the char you want it on.

This is very useful with the current free HV stinkin, so stock up on mounts while you have the chance.

Thats exactly what i did Very Happy

Thanks,
SpartanFire
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lydian time preservation   lydian time preservation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lydian time preservation
Page 1 of 1