Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best server/guild for adult players?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Best server/guild for adult players? Empty
PostSubject: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:42 pm

I'm going to give this game a go, but I would like to get on a decent server and with a 'mature' guild in order to make this worth it. I get bored quickly with the trash talk, vulgarities, and teenie-talk.

Any suggestions? It can be fun and light-hearted; just also a place where adults can go, relax, and have fun without all the garbage.

THANKS ahead of time!
mo

Edited by Pacifist July 23,2007
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 pm

I guess any server is the same, most have a good mix of adults, and high teens players. I suggest the "Old Man Clan" in Salamander, because most of the people I know in that guild are quite mature. Wink
You can contact me in game on Salamander if you choose that as your server. Just type "Zerki Your message here, if you would like to talk.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 pm

You can join us on yeti server. XenoWing, we have 108+ players active. Alot of 8x/9x also. And alot of 60/70++ and a few 50's. I dont believe the guild master would have a problem accepting any lower lvls either. But they are all fun to mess with, and you can usually find dp's. www.xenowing.com
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:12 pm

SouthernGunz wrote:
You can join us on yeti server. XenoWing, we have 108+ players active. Alot of 8x/9x also. And alot of 60/70++ and a few 50's. I dont believe the guild master would have a problem accepting any lower lvls either. But they are all fun to mess with, and you can usually find dp's. www.xenowing.com
Did you delete my post? T-T
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:27 pm

ThatClericZerki wrote:
SouthernGunz wrote:

????
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 am

ThatClericZerki wrote:

SouthernGunz wrote:
????

Allow me to clear this up.

mo created two posts (one in the "Moderator Help" section and one in the "Guild Help" section). ThatClericZerki first posted in the Guild Help section where as SouthernGunz first posted into the moderator help.

Note: I have merged both topics into the Guild Help section to avoid further confusion.
Back to top Go down
mo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Thanks for the info. I started on Lydian (and haven't gotten off the Trainee Island quite yet). Perhaps I'll have to cross over to one of the two servers you've mentioned.

Thanks,
mo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best server/guild for adult players?   Best server/guild for adult players? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best server/guild for adult players?
Page 1 of 1