Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to report an offence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

I would like to report an offence Empty
PostSubject: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:20 pm

Im tired of Gala-Net/N-Flavor dont know how to run a darn game, especially with to many darn bugs, and horrible customer service. This needs to be reported to their corporate headquarters immediately.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:11 pm

I dunno, it seems to me at this point, Gala-Net is run out of a damn basement.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:22 pm

ThatClericZerki wrote:
I dunno, it seems to me at this point, Gala-Net is run out of a damn basement.

Word to their mamma's.
Back to top Go down
Gasout
Gasout

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:20 pm

what are you talking about?... i know this game has bugs...but most of those who complain dont even spend real money on the game... the game is free...so after all the bugs and issues we just have to deal with some minor yet annoying things have fun... its a game... scratch
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:48 pm

Actually, people like me have a right to complain, I actually have spent money on this game. (And I believe Southern has as well) I say they should take complaints from those who have spent money, seeing as they do have records of that, and do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Gasout
Gasout

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:17 am

sorry if there was any confusion in my post ,but i never actually was talking specifically about you guys... i was just trying to say that a great part of the people who complain and in some ways ruin the game experience by typing some stuff about the game in the chat may not have the right to be doing so... that said... i cant believe how many people expected epic4 to be good news for everybody... give it some time... they may fix the major issues... they may not...till then, hang around and give them some room to do so...
Back to top Go down
Tarun
Tarun

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:23 pm

[sarcasm]I just love how they reset all job points/job levels, and even the very skills.[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:29 am

Tarun wrote:
[sarcasm]I just love how they reset all job points/job levels, and even the very skills.[/sarcasm]

Yep they seriously screwed us big time on that.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:46 am

In Reply To Gasout: [Quoting the post seemed a bit much]
I get what you're saying, and I understand most of the major issues will be resolved, but it seems that everyone got screwed over in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to report an offence   I would like to report an offence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to report an offence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rappelz Master :: Moderators :: Report An Offense-
Jump to: