Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleric Nerfing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Cleric Nerfing Empty
PostSubject: Cleric Nerfing   Cleric Nerfing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:41 pm

Ok I understand that the clerics heal has been nerfed to balance them in PvP, but is it just me or is it IMPOSSIBLE to have a DP now?

I just tried to DP with 2 clerics. We had to rest every 10 mobs. My Water helps ease the stress, but Kahunas are DDs, we don't sit. So our MP runs out even faster than the clerics.

I know PvP was unbalanced before, but fixing it at the expense of DPs was just STUPID. Why not remove the farking dungeons? It's not going to make any difference now.
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Cleric Nerfing Empty
PostSubject: Cleric Nerfing   Cleric Nerfing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:00 pm

At least they have tried to help mp replacement by selling mp stuff at the grocer. Just have to get bigger bags so you can carry more unfortunately this sucks into the rupees though so maybe these will be a donation thing as well like chips are in some dps. That is if clerics feel unfairly ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Gasout
Gasout

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Cleric Nerfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric Nerfing   Cleric Nerfing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:16 pm

and i thought pet classes were screwed...but it turns out...my sps is better then ever...i hope you guys can figure it out...and sorry for not being of any help with my post... study
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Cleric Nerfing Empty
PostSubject: Cleric Nerfing   Cleric Nerfing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:12 am

Okay i take it back, the cleric has been destroyed and at the moment is near useless for anything more than a minutes game play. For those who were killed by cleric in pvp I'm sure you're glad for those who actually use the cleric to play pick another char.
Back to top Go down
be_map1512

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Cleric Nerfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric Nerfing   Cleric Nerfing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 am

i inderstand now
i can do this \m/
Sponsored content

Cleric Nerfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric Nerfing   Cleric Nerfing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleric Nerfing
Page 1 of 1