Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Selection in E4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Character Selection in E4 Empty
PostSubject: Character Selection in E4   Character Selection in E4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:37 pm

Okay so I'm sure that everyone is keen to hear what people have experienced with the new jobs and which chars are good or bad. So those that are 50+ and have experienced the new jobs please give as some insight into pros and cons of what you have chosen.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection in E4   Character Selection in E4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:44 pm

Well, I'm a Bishop now, and it's alright. The Major problems with Bishops, and Priests, is MP consumption. My Healing is at level 5 right now and it takes around 350 MP and heals around 1k. Also, another problem with Bishop, is that the skills Reeeally need to be rescaled, many of the attack spells are very weak (only doing around 700 dmg.) and take a lot of MP.
A good thing about Bishops or Priests is a skill called Regeneration. It's much like Restoring Purified Water, but lasts much longer, and is much more powerful. At level 5 it takes around 400-450 MP. And lasts around 20 Secs (Or more) healing 175 + every three seconds. A few more good skills are; Ground Spear, and Ice Spear.
Ground Spear does some dmg (Around 700 at level 5 with no chip and 1500-ish with chip and taking about 150 MP) and also stuns the enemy for a few seconds. Ice Spear, much like Ground, does some dmg and instead of stunning, slows the emeny's attack speed signifigantly for a few seconds.

But out of all these skills, your buffs and Regeneration will be your best friends.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection in E4   Character Selection in E4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Bishops/Priests are hard in PVP I will say that. I didn't know bishops had that big of a mp regen spell/skill.

Archer's were nerfed big time in E4. In E5 they are un-nerfing us again. Woot! We gonna own once more.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection in E4   Character Selection in E4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:04 pm

Any word on when E5 is coming? I stopped playing around Nov/ Dec. Thought the forum here was closed down too. I may start playing again, once E5 hits depending on whether or not I like it.
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection in E4   Character Selection in E4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 am

Well, I'm a Bishop now, and it's alright. The Major problems with Bishops, and Priests, is MP consumption. My Healing is at level 5 right now and it takes around 350 MP and heals around 1k. Also, another problem with Bishop, is that the skills Reeeally need to be rescaled, many of the attack spells are very weak (only doing around 700 dmg.) and take a lot of MP.
A good thing about Bishops or Priests is a skill called Regeneration. It's much like Restoring Purified Water, but lasts much longer, and is much more powerful. At level 5 it takes around 400-450 MP. And lasts around 20 Secs (Or more) healing 175 + every three seconds. A few more good skills are
_________

fibroid uterine
toasting flutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Selection in E4   Character Selection in E4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Selection in E4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rappelz Master :: Resources :: Game Assistance-
Jump to: