Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How good is Gpotatos reputation.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
binliner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-06

How good is Gpotatos reputation. Empty
PostSubject: How good is Gpotatos reputation.   How good is Gpotatos reputation. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:54 pm

I would like to know if gpotato has a reputation for server problems?

I have only been playing rappelz for a month or so, and have experienced all the recent problems with logging and lagging. Please understand that I am not complaining but was wondering if these problems were occurring prior to the last say 6 weeks.

With the upcoming release of a new version do you think that the situation will improve or not?
Back to top Go down
Mittzir

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How good is Gpotatos reputation.   How good is Gpotatos reputation. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:22 pm

Logging problem is kinda new to gpotato but lag is old gpotato's friend.

Before you would lag only in towns and when passing near dungeon party but now it would lag all the time ***

***I manage to play for 2 hours yesterday and i got not even one spike of lag. I dont know was it because of dark green servers or they really fix it (as some players said yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How good is Gpotatos reputation.   How good is Gpotatos reputation. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:29 pm

I don't know, I only played on Blue servers lately when nobody could get on because of the index error. It didn't lag then but I wasn't expecting it to on Blue Servers.
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: DAMN   How good is Gpotatos reputation. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:18 am

All i can say DAMN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How good is Gpotatos reputation.   How good is Gpotatos reputation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How good is Gpotatos reputation.
Page 1 of 1