Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)

Go down 
+2
Ryuubu
SouthernGunz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:39 pm

I have an evo lvl 11 pantera, I think I am gonna lvl it up to evo 2 and sell it so I can get a pixie/fairy. Is this a good idea? Or will it take to long?
Back to top Go down
Ryuubu
Ryuubu

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:38 pm

You're better off farming for that time. It'll level up your pantera and you may get a card drop.

I farmed off and on with DPing (when I don't have enough time to DP, I farmed) and I got an Orc card and a blue pixie card in less than a week. Failed the Orc card, sold the pixie card for 8mil, now only about 4 mil to go (or 3, after i get rid of some junk) til I have an Orc. Simple as that.

My advice is to sell any creature cards you get and buy tames. A lot less aggravation and heartache that way.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:49 pm

I so hate farming, but thats what i have been doing with my pantera is farming.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:47 am

I want a common pet too. But I've decided to just give up.

I have 23m saved up from my 2 untameds.

What's better? A common pet? Or a bunch of really cool R3 Armour for my Kahuna and a bit of spare change to max out my breeders armour?

I admit, a common pet would have been my choice a year ago. But Common pets will completely lose their status as "Lookit me im rich i have a common" because of Uncommons and Rares.
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: YEA   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:25 am

I farm and dp all the time and never get anything. I duno what it is. I have saved my rupees for like 2 weeks and i have almost 5.5 mil. Im trying to save up for a pixi. I am farming htem as well.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:46 pm

Physco wrote:
I farm and dp all the time and never get anything. I duno what it is. I have saved my rupees for like 2 weeks and i have almost 5.5 mil. Im trying to save up for a pixi. I am farming htem as well.

I know I haven't gotten anything from farming.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubu
Ryuubu

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 pm

Yesterday I got a blue pixie card, today I got a siren card. A week ago I got an orc card. Sorry guys lol. I'm thinking perhaps luck has something to do with drops, because whenever I wear +8 lucks I seem to get decent drops (R3 Axe, R3 Silky Gloves etc.
Back to top Go down
Ahrimz

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:06 am

Im trying to buy an orc aswell but no1 is selling atm...

they are kinda hard to get cus everyone is keping them for e4 cus they are gonna own...

anyways i got 41m rupies and items im willing to pay for a high lvl evo2 orc or even an ob orc... hope i can find one before e4 is released, cus ive been looking for 3 days now and still no luck buying one.. ppl are greedy with there orcs >.<
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 7:56 pm

ya i want a common but i have been spending cash on my current pet items and my second character.
I have a lot of money in items, of course.
right now i only have like 2.5m saved but I need to buy a pimped r2 dagger for my poultry to make him more effective.

remember that even common pets are going to rock in e4 AND that leveling will be much quicker.
OB pets if u can now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)   Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Idea to lvl pets to evo2 and sell it:)
Page 1 of 1