Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?

Go down 
+4
IamBilly
aeneas3
Physco
SouthernGunz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Empty
PostSubject: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:59 pm

I have heard you can get plenty of good drops if everyone is same lvl as party leader in dp. Is this true? I haven't tried it, and its prolly hard to try. Like if your in a cg party which is 70-75+ and the entire party lvl 70 u can all get great drops.
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: DAMN   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:13 am

I heard if there is a 5 lvl difference instead of 10 then u get better drops. i duno tho
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:01 pm

Physco wrote:
I heard if there is a 5 lvl difference instead of 10 then u get better drops. i duno tho

not sure
we got great drops in dmr, and i mean GREAT drops, last night. we had a 10 level difference the whole time. party leader was the lowest and NO ONE was his level
so i am not sure Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:47 pm

It must be pretty much random, however I have been in a dp that was 65-75 part, and highest member which was me lvl 73 at the time, we went to Crystal Grinder boss in Crystal Mountain where the mobs are like 74+ and got all drops there.
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:07 pm

Last night i was in a DP (not for long cause my connection kept dropping), but in half an hour in spiders 3 R3 items dropped, 2 eq and 1 def cube. There were only 5 of us (unfortunately i missed out) but we were all within 5 lvls of leader.
Back to top Go down
ViciousVillie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:20 pm

One thing i have heard is: 15 lvls in party but mobs must be no higher than 10 above lowest and no lower than 10 below highest. 10 lvl limit still applies. So a party from 45-60 would only get drops from mobs that are 50-55. A party that has a tighter lvl grouping would have a large amount of mobs that would give drops and a party of all exactly the same level would get drops from everything in a 20 (or 21) lvl range.

Also from playing I have noticed that when I kill mobs with purple color - 5 or 6+ lvls below me I rarely get rupee drops, which suggests you can still get drops from the mobs but probably not as likely.
Back to top Go down
Dragonpurse

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:38 am

Once I was in a party where the level difference was 1, everyone had the same level.

Drops: increased but not so noticeable.

So i guess if you're in the 10 level range, only luck will help you
Back to top Go down
ohmebela1234

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:50 am

if u duo or trio like i do i get great drops because were the same lvl.
yesterday got 3 card drops (skill) and r3 armor / wepon
Back to top Go down
jarem
jarem

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: from a beta guy   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:35 am

Actually there are a lot of misconceptions about drop rate and experience gain with different lvl parties. Well from my experience from playing rappelz on from beta til ....well e5 is coming right??? Smile
Anyway here is what I have found as well as seen gms etc talking about IN GAME...back when you saw gms in game anyway.
If there is a 10 lvl difference and it is set as 40-50 yes if you count logically it is actually 11 lvls but the game isint set that way. This is prime dp levels. Just make sure the mobs that are being killed are white/yellow for best experience and drop rate. Red mobs will vary. Now for the crap that ppl think. In game as in... in dungeons the lvl limit for dps is 15. 40-55 actually is fine. The ONLY PROBLEM with this is that the party MUST be killing mobs that are WHITE to the highest player. So if the party is all 40, and then there is a 55 the party needs to kill mobs that are WHITE NAMED to the lvl 55.
The xp and the drops will be fine, not as good as with the mentioned 10 lvl gap party but still fine and not enough to throw a fit about. This used to be common knowledge but then we had a lot of nubs come in an the rumors began to be "truth" on the servers.

I recommend from personal experience to stick with 10 lvl parties, ie 40-50 so 40+ pt means lowest possible being 40 and highest possible being 50. Then kill white/yellow mobs for best drop an exp gain. Like i said before red mobs are ok but for best results do white/yellow. Remember just like in the field if mobs are too high, you get no drops just like if they were really low ie: light blue named.

This is all from personal experience from beta on to almost epic 5. I have actually experimented with this in both epic 3 and 4 and found the results to be the same. Don't believe me? Get your guild together and try it... thats what I did.

Hope I shed some light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?   More drops if entire party same lvl as leader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More drops if entire party same lvl as leader?
Page 1 of 1