Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bjazz68

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-27

My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Empty
PostSubject: My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,   My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:03 pm

They wiped my entire history, I'm on horizon but I have no skills, spells or job points, I may as well go back to trainee island and start all over.

the launcher still says version 3 even though I used the update patch and oh yeah I forgot to mention, I can't run I can only walk like some zombie...oh help , horrors, horrors!!!! aaaaahhhh

oh well, it's still exciting though :-)
bye guys lol!
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,   My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Were you a beta tester? o.o
Back to top Go down
bjazz68

PostSubject: Re: My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,   My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:14 pm

I'm not sure if I was a beta tester or not, I just signed up for a free account ages back or at least a year ago and I played on and off for a while and never really got that far, but I did enough.

I guess tester or not, I have to suck it up and start over, well at least I can go back to trainee island now bright side an all :-)

thanks
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,   My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:15 pm

Actually, they reset Job points and skill, ect to where it gives all the job points back that you spent, if I'm not mistaken. O.o
Back to top Go down
bjazz68

PostSubject: Re: My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,   My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:13 am

ThatClericZerki wrote:
Actually, they reset Job points and skill, ect to where it gives all the job points back that you spent, if I'm not mistaken. O.o

You are absolutely right, I stressed out too soon, I just didn't understand the skills and points reset or the fact that you have to equip the little gold bag to increase your weight management and so up your walking/running speed.

Oh well, sorry for flapping and thanks for helping!! :-)
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,   My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:03 am

Hehe

You'd think word would have gotten around that JP were being reset. All I've heard all day in shout channel is:

"OMFG my character is a guide! what happened? Am i glitched? Im starting new character"

and

"Wtf do we have to get all our jp again? y? thats just stupud"

Although I don't blame you if you havent played the game for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,   My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Entire progress Has Been Wiped Clean Away!!! LOL,
Page 1 of 1