Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me make a list of Suggestions for main forums and GM's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Help me make a list of Suggestions for main forums and GM's Empty
PostSubject: Help me make a list of Suggestions for main forums and GM's   Help me make a list of Suggestions for main forums and GM's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:58 pm

I am starting this thread because I want any and every player here that still frequents through to make a list of suggestions for Rappelz, So I can post in Rappelz main forums in one forum, giving all you guys credit, then I will send it in to Tanda, and Other GM's, and to the GalaNet Email Address. So please help participate in this thread. We need to do what we can to get Rappelz back on track. Thanks in advanced.

Here are my lists of things so far:

More events, like once a week.

Events for High Level Veteran Players, to show them appreciation.

Soul Stones for Cloaks

Upgradable Masks/Rings

Lower Cash Shop Items

Some Sort Of Bounty System.

Arena Betting (Submitted by shi0n on the Rappelz Main Forums.)

More GM's Participating in game to help new players. Also shows new players and veteran players how much they are appreciated and that they are recieving great customer service.

Possibly set amount of rupees for cash shop items in game, to lower in game items, and keep the game's economy from collapsing again as it is slowly getting back to normal, and to keep it from happening ever again.

Would like to actually see devs post on forums every now and then, with what their job titles are, so we know they are looking over the forums also, every now and then.

MP3 Player to put your favorite tracks in while playing:D.
Back to top Go down

Help me make a list of Suggestions for main forums and GM's
Page 1 of 1