Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to kill a Cleric

Go down 
+4
Ahrimz
Acidic
SouthernGunz
Ryuubu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuubu
Ryuubu

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Try to kill a Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:33 pm

How popular are Clerics on the pvp server? I ask because I went to the arena the other day (it was surprisingly packed) and I managed to beat everyone there (save an R3 Breeder, he log splitted me almost to death).

I mean its nigh impossible to beat a Cleric of the same class without a pet. Rapid heal lvl 10+1 will heal them for about 1200 in a second, meaning you'll have to beat them for all their MP and then all their HP.

Bowfighter I guess would be the best way to do it, they pwn all Laughing I'm just loving my cleric atm.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:37 pm

ROFL:) I am a 75 Bowfighter and beat a 72 cleric the other day on Yeti Horizon Arena:). Was so easy. Mainly because we have alot of stuns. Loading Restrain stuns them for a few second every 2 shots.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubu
Ryuubu

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:36 pm

Wow, that's so incredibly unfair lol, to everyone not just clerics. I guess against a bow fighter a pet is required.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:38 pm

Yeah I hate bowfighters...

It's the worst feeling when you've just taken someone 2v1 and a Bowfighter sees you. Then without even knowing what the circumstances are or anything they smack you with heat shot + loading restrain and bam. Then you get a massive "Leik u pker nub dunt pk u l00ser" rant and crap when you probably had a perfectly good reason for PKing someone...
Back to top Go down
Ahrimz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:22 am

thats why u make a power sorc with an awesome pet like

the sorcerer "somthing" for instence.

he has a +28 evo2 lvl 58 skelly that pwns everything.
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:25 pm

yeh i can defeat clerics around my lvl and higher. Its a little thing i liek to call EW: Lightning. Works wonders when a cleric is constantly stunned and unable to heal themselves and if they forzen snare me to use buster then its time to switch to bow or use combined water hit to cancel there cast time for it:P . Anyon class cna defeat any other class its all about smarts and probably good equips too Razz .
Back to top Go down
Mittzir

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Shrift wrote:
yeh i can defeat clerics around my lvl and higher. Its a little thing i liek to call EW: Lightning. Works wonders when a cleric is constantly stunned and unable to heal themselves and if they forzen snare me to use buster then its time to switch to bow or use combined water hit to cancel there cast time for it:P . Anyon class cna defeat any other class its all about smarts and probably good equips too Razz .

Yeah kahunas PWN with ew lightning. I have +5 card = lvl 9 stun ^^
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: DAMN   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:42 am

When I was lvl 61 i was in a dp and killed a r4 cleric. Now i know ur thinking your full of shit but im not. she said she couldnt heal herself but doesnt matter i still killed her.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:49 am

So far the only things I've NEVER been able to beat are Kahuna's and them BowFighters... =.=
But other than that I can pretty much Snare 'n Buster anything. xD Although I have a little trouble with DM's but they're not extremely hard. O.o

EDIT: Oh, and a reply to the sorc thing with an Uber Pet? Yeah, I could just snare the pet and take out the sorc pretty fast. They don't got a lot of HP. >:3
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:40 pm

ThatClericZerki wrote:
So far the only things I've NEVER been able to beat are Kahuna's and them BowFighters... =.=
But other than that I can pretty much Snare 'n Buster anything. xD Although I have a little trouble with DM's but they're not extremely hard. O.o

EDIT: Oh, and a reply to the sorc thing with an Uber Pet? Yeah, I could just snare the pet and take out the sorc pretty fast. They don't got a lot of HP. >:3

Never attack a sorcs/dm's pet. Attack them.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:56 am

SouthernGunz wrote:
ThatClericZerki wrote:

What I was getting at wasn't focusing on the pet, I was saying I would snare the pet so it couldn't attack me, and take out the sorc fairly easy. Trying to kill a sorc with the pet is suicide. =\
Back to top Go down
Mittzir

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:59 pm

SouthernGunz wrote:
ThatClericZerki wrote:

Oh!! why? it worked fine so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill a Cleric   Try to kill a Cleric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to kill a Cleric
Page 1 of 1