Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your ideas about pking?

Go down 
+10
ThatClericZerki
Mittzir
aeneas3
Pacifist
Shrift
Physco
IamBilly
Something
Ryuubu
SouthernGunz
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Your ideas about pking? Empty
PostSubject: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm

What are you ideas about pking? I sometimes have fun and have random pked (Hey atleast im the only one admitting to it.) because im so high lvl, and bored. And It does suck sometimes when you just got to cv/lm and as soon as you walk in the dungeon bam your dead lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubu
Ryuubu

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:23 pm

I play a cleric most of the time, so I can't really do the damage needed for a quick random pk (though I could buff myself, frozen snare, stun mace, get my pet onto it, flash, then DD as much as possible). To be honest I don't think anyone but a bowfighter could beat me at same or lower level if I'm buffed and not lagging, but takes too long.

When I'm R3 I'm definitely going to pick on a few unsuspecting R2s. Sorry but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:55 pm

Ryuubu wrote:

When I'm R3 I'm definitely going to pick on a few unsuspecting R2s. Sorry but it's the truth.

lol! QFT!
Back to top Go down
Something
Something

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 am

All I gotta say is Sorc + Skelly = best PKer PERIOD.

Something
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: PKING??   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 am

Well I PK'd a mate a couple of times as payback for him doing the same too me. Unfortunately being mid 30's and him being low 20 i got plenty of immoral points and am now target by all the meatheads who think they are being now by attacking the guy in red. I have been killed several times now trying to leave town so i can attack some mobs to decrease my immorality points which really sucks. In saying that it was fun at the time but not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Physco

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Damn   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:03 pm

Pking is fun when you do it but working it off and having red name is not. No one takes into consideration why you have the red name. Maybe they deserved it. O well Gunz knows me im not affraid to pk anyone. I have had my fare share of fun pking people. One time we went into dmr. (me gunz and another guildie) and we were ksing noobs(yea i know real smart) and the party we were ksing started to get pissed so i pked there cleric and another dude everyone else either logged or ran away. it was fun king
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:21 pm

Im not one for random pking only PK if i have a legit reasoning behind it. If i have the urge for some killing i go to the arenas or compete in sieges. I never pk for the fun of it just aint me Razz
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:24 pm

My main character has kept a perfectly clean slate. I've been pked numerous times but I don't plan to ever tarnish my main characters record.

Coincidentally all my other characters are either in red or have only recently turned back to white.
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 7:26 pm

ya my HW has not pk'd anyone yet.
someone in the guild almost helped me pk someone, i think it was skap but then the guy apologized Smile

i did make someone log like 5 times after he killed the pet of a noob a few weeks back
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Mittzir

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 pm

Ryuubu wrote:
To be honest I don't think anyone but a bowfighter could beat me at same or lower level if I'm buffed and not lagging, but takes too long.

Any pet class with common or decent basic can beat you. Kahuna can beat you (you cant heal if you're stunned). DM can beat you before you know it. Strider can own you like nothing. HW can make you run our of mana and then kill you easily. So you see clerics are not that good in pvp in you face a player that can play his class properly.
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:35 am

just PKd someone b/c they were stupid enough to set up shop at the laksy anchor. nice slaughter Smile
i was pissed b/c someone was being rude and i went to pk him and he logged. so i got this guy instead.

anyone interested in writiing a faq about immo/wrath?
or give me the info and i can write it?
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:59 pm

I don't think random PK's should happen, unless there's a good reason to it. (and no, you being bored isn't a "good reason") I think if people want to kill other players, they should go to an arena. I just don't think it fair, it's a big pain in the stinkin... =\

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:40 am

ThatClericZerki wrote:
I don't think random PK's should happen, unless there's a good reason to it. (and no, you being bored isn't a "good reason") I think if people want to kill other players, they should go to an arena. I just don't think it fair, it's a big pain in the ass... =\

that was my thought too, but Pking is fun.
plus i had to work off the IMMO
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:44 pm

Well, like I said, fun as it may be it's not really fair if it's completely random and for no reason. That's why they made arena's...
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:53 pm

ThatClericZerki wrote:
Well, like I said, fun as it may be it's not really fair if it's completely random and for no reason. That's why they made arena's...

true but maybe the good that will come out of it is that he will learn not to set up shop outside of town
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:31 pm

aeneas3 wrote:
ThatClericZerki wrote:

true but maybe the good that will come out of it is that he will learn not to set up shop outside of town
Rofl. Laksy anchor is usually viewed as a "safe spot" even though monsters / people can still attack there. Razz
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:04 pm

ThatClericZerki wrote:
aeneas3 wrote:
ThatClericZerki wrote:

Rofl. Laksy anchor is usually viewed as a "safe spot" even though monsters / people can still attack there. Razz

not to my blade

party pk today with people who asked us if they could be near us....we said go deep into the room -> lagged us -> we asked them to move -> they were rude -> they died
Back to top Go down
Tarun
Tarun

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:57 pm

If someone starts stealing my kills, they become my kill with a nice verbal warning.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Tarun wrote:
If someone starts stealing my kills, they become my kill with a nice verbal warning.

QFT.
Back to top Go down
kiasta
kiasta

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:05 pm

Lol, pking is part of the game, there is nothing you can do about it nor should you, if there was no pking in this game it would just be a senseless grindfest of a game, take Pristontale there is no pvp at all (well i havent played in 3 yrs, but you guys know what im talking about) and the only thing on that game is to uhm level and uhm level again. Pking is what makes this game different from other mmo's especially when you have a chance to get their loot Very Happy. But I guess that is because I was a hardcore UO player (Ultima Online to those who do not know) which IMO has the best pvp system ever in an mmo even by today's standards.
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: my [not so] two cents   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:02 pm

I have about 7 pks on my record but im still white named because i set limitations to my pking. I reserve any killing till my immo goes back to zero then when i kill i hurry and kill a higher mob so that im safe.

The only times i kill is if i feel i or somebody else has been wronged (ks-ers piss me off too). I take pleasure in killing other red players though. a few days ago in katan i walked out the north exit and was just in time to see a red noob kill a low leveled newb who was farming. i asked why he killed him and he said he was bored. So i chased this fool for a while to make him shyt himself then finally used speed potion and caught up to him. I used lame skills for a while to make him think he was in charge (so that he wouldnt run anymore) then tore his limbs off...burried his nads and laughed as his dead character kissed the floor. Luckily his party member rezed him and i popped out of nowhere to make shyt a la carte out of his face once more (killed him again Very Happy ).

So yeah...if you havent guessed my opinion yet...i hate sensless pk Very Happy

I think pvp is essential to make the game competition somewhat...spicy...but i think killing for the whatever hell of it is pretty....whats the word im looking for....foolish (cause theres people who know people who know me..... and i know people lol! )

so ya theres my......um......three hundred and fourty nine cents.
SpartanFire
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
Gasout
Gasout

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:06 am

i have 17 pks 15 slaughters..... cyclops although you have to make me really mad to pk now...
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm

u do realize with 15 slaughters that means you only killed 2 people that were within 10 lvls of you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your ideas about pking?   Your ideas about pking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your ideas about pking?
Page 1 of 1