Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the epic 4 pet card drop thread

Go down 
+9
Havokwolf
Acidic
JerradMC
IamBilly
SouthernGunz
SpartanFire
xlaze
Pacifist
aeneas3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:29 pm

ThatClericZerki wrote:
There's a problem with that. With an extremely low level, you've got the posibility to get killed many times, very quickly. (Some BP's are agressive) and the fact that if you are not within X amount of levels of the thing you're killing, you won't get a drop not matter what. For early BP farming, you need to be at least 20+.

i have been using my +10 evo 2 lvl 60 poultry today to farm with my 29 xbow strider. the poultry solos and the strider solos. not bad. my problem i ran into is that my strider still takes damage and I burn thru mana and health quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:37 pm

Well, he's a lvl 29. Razz Imagen a lvl 10 or 15? You wouldn't get far, and it would be pointless considering the drop laws. I admit though, it was a good idea at first glance, but nothing in this game is that easy. Razz
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:21 pm

actually its easy....u need either a skell or yeti (not only possibilities) that can handle the mobs without problem or need of assistance. my skell could take hits from a bp for 20 minutes and still live.

74 skell without ob would take on 3 and kill them off in 20 seconds.

you are correct on the 20+ drop law...however....do not expect a poultry to power farm for you....they just cant handle the hits at a constant speed rate.

zerki your arguement of getting killed many times....that shouldnt be a problem. if you follow the instructions you shouldnt even need to attack.

my powerfarmer spartanrage got his drop at 22 (to prove your 20+ law) but it never needed to attack.
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:07 pm

I understand completely what you're saying, and I get that the pet can handle the mob, but there are agressive BP's like the fierce blue crystals, that will gang up on you and kill you, which was my main point. Even if you just stand there, it will attack you. and if it attacks you, others begin to aswell
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:26 am

very good point....

if you are also makeing this character to level up....power farming probably is not the best way to go.... you must be willing to die as zerki has pointed out.
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
DarkShnyder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:04 pm

figures I read this late.. Wednesday I decided to do exactly what spartan mentioned before reading this today. I thought I was onto something but am apparently just having such great thoughts as everyone else Wink
I have yet to get a pet card but am still at lvl 19 with the alt and a lv42 Pantera fully armored with +7 lv10 and +4lv10 2H sword. Pantera handles the mobs well enough yet I still get attacked and have to run to avoid dying, (nasty thing that death).
I hoped this would let me get better drops etc like Spartan described. So once I get up to lvl 20-24 I'll let u know how I made out as I too think this is a good farming meothod.

Side note. What about eggs? is there a thread in here on the best place to get eggs? Other then trainee island.
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:37 pm

DarkShnyder wrote:
figures I read this late.. Wednesday I decided to do exactly what spartan mentioned before reading this today. I thought I was onto something but am apparently just having such great thoughts as everyone else Wink
I have yet to get a pet card but am still at lvl 19 with the alt and a lv42 Pantera fully armored with +7 lv10 and +4lv10 2H sword. Pantera handles the mobs well enough yet I still get attacked and have to run to avoid dying, (nasty thing that death).
I hoped this would let me get better drops etc like Spartan described. So once I get up to lvl 20-24 I'll let u know how I made out as I too think this is a good farming meothod.

Side note. What about eggs? is there a thread in here on the best place to get eggs? Other then trainee island.

hey
just back from vacation
eggs are random. no relation to mob except in that u need to kill something that u normally get drops from. white mobz are best.
note that with that pantera u can probably start farming lvl 30 mobz at level 22+ if u want. great way to get xp and drops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
Nyslt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:59 pm

Two additions. First, about 5 mins ago I got an Orc Card:

Orc Berzerker lvl 36
white to player lvl 39
lives E of Ivory Tower before Fairy woods.

the week before I received a Skeleton Card:

Toxic Avenger Berzerker lvl 47
white to player lvl 49
lives NE corner of Public Cemetery of Wolha

I don't think you've got confirmation of a drop on the middle tier of Wolha yet, so I thought I'd throw that in there.
Back to top Go down
wayzey

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:40 am

I don't know why but i've killed about 200 Blue Pixies and i'm yet to see a Card drop. I'm level 26 now and was 24 when I started farming them, why aren't any cards dropping? Is it because there too high of a level cause I thought the highest chance to get them is at a lower level.

Anyway I never had a card drop in trainee island and have never had one ever since playing the game (probably cause i'm doing most my quests in Asura).
Anyway can anyone explain what I could be doing wrong?
Oh and i'm a strider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the epic 4 pet card drop thread   the epic 4 pet card drop thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the epic 4 pet card drop thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2