Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfman89

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error Empty
PostSubject: Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error   Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:58 am

I was wondering if anyone knows what this means or how to fix it I start running the launcher, it downloads updates, but then it brings up an error....strange

Running Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
ATI Radeon X1300 vid card
20 GB free space on Hard Drive
1.5GB of RAM
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 47 Stepping 2 Authentic AMD ~1989 Mhz

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated I WANNA PLAY
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
moonshado

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error   Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:13 pm

I hope someone will answer this I have the same question. I sometimes have to go reboot and renew my isp. To finally be able to select and load a character.
Back to top Go down
wayzey

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error   Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:53 pm

I don't know why but many people have a problem on XP either downloading or simply playing the game.

I had a problem where on my PC it would get to 45% updating then crash.
I have another PC with Vista though and it updated fine on there so I just copied the updated Data files onto a storage device then pasted them in the rappelz_USA folder.

That did the trick but now I need to get a new graphics card for my XP PC since the graphics card currently running in it is 128Mb 128Bit and thats the minimum required to play.

Anyway if u got a friend whos got vista then try that.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error   Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Has anyone installed the new XP SP3? Try that and see if it works. And also download the new updates to your graphic cards. Rappelz has added weather effects now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error   Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Client keeps Crashing CC6 Error
Page 1 of 1