Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions about Guilds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
enyv

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Questions about Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Guilds   Questions about Guilds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:07 am

Hey guys,

I would have two questions about guild management.

1) If I'm the leader of a guild that currently has no 'officers', how do I invite one of my other characters in the guild? I've tried the obvious way so far, but I don't think it's possible to invite offline characters. Or is it?

2) I've noticed that some guilds have transparent-background logos, but only jpeg format picture can be uploaded. So I guess that one of the colors is considered transparent, but I don't know which... I've tried white and black so far, without success.

Please help me out in these matters if you can, thanks in advance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Guilds   Questions about Guilds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:40 am

1. as far as I know you gotta find someone you trust and promote them...or use two computers

2. its magic pink. 255 000 255. or FF00FF (same). its hard to make it work right. If your using gimp make sure the sub-sampling is set to 1 by 1 by 1. Tho even with the picture itself perfect...it never looks as good as you want it in game. reason is cause its jpeg...
Back to top Go down
enyv

Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Guilds   Questions about Guilds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:16 am

Thank you, I will certainly try that magic pink. Laughing As for the guild, I'll find a way.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Guilds   Questions about Guilds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:01 pm

Quote :
1) If I'm the leader of a guild that currently has no 'officers', how do I invite one of my other characters in the guild? I've tried the obvious way so far, but I don't think it's possible to invite offline characters. Or is it?

This is what i do as the leader of NoFear

Find a guild member who you trust, like somebody you know personally. Add them to your guild and give them leader temorarily (/gpromote username)

Then log into your other character and have the temporary leader invite you (/ginvite username). You cannot invite offline charcters because they must be online to receive and accept your invite.

Hope it works out for you,
SpartanFire
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
yohanka

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Guilds   Questions about Guilds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:44 pm

well i just made a guild and have one member right now. my first prob is that it says im a DM when im a sorcerer. how would i fix that. also when i try to chat in the guild chat window my message doesnt appear there but it appears on my general and whole section of the chat window. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Guilds   Questions about Guilds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about Guilds
Page 1 of 1