Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tameing a pet & terminology questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vegalightsmyway

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-24

tameing a pet & terminology questions. Empty
PostSubject: tameing a pet & terminology questions.   tameing a pet & terminology questions. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:43 am

I am new to gaming, so I don't know a lot of things - these questions may sound stupid, but PLEASE help me.

I have tamed a pantera junior which I am trying to get to evolve (I guess that is what I should call it), so we are out fighting. But I want to tame a gallus and a tortus. I don't remember how I got the card into the creature form. I know it sounds stupid, but I had been trying when I tamed the pantera and finally found how to do it by accident, and now I don't remember what I did. I cast the spell, fought and defeated the animal, and I can't get the card into the form to be able to summon it back. What am I doing wrong. OH, and I do have a card for each.

Next thing is a question about terms. In searching for help on my question I have been seeing references made to farming. What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

tameing a pet & terminology questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tameing a pet & terminology questions.   tameing a pet & terminology questions. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:50 pm

Well, if you're trying to get the creature formed, you'll need to press Atl + Y and you'll see some slots. Unless you have a creature mastery level past 1 (This is for pet type classes Breeder, Sorccerer, and Spell Singer) then you will have one slot available. If you have a pet in this slot already, just drag the card out and replace it with the other creature.

Farming is a term that means killing many monsters of one type in hope of getting a rare creature card, or other drop.

P.S. I am sorry if this information has come too late for you, I've been gone for a week, and this is my first day back.
Back to top Go down

tameing a pet & terminology questions.
Page 1 of 1