Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demenhoth

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-27

No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Empty
PostSubject: No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.   No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:52 pm

Ok i type in my login info in the game, hit "login" and the the screen for the server selection is white and i can only see small stuff.

No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Untitled

PLOX HELP ME !!
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.   No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:20 pm

I dunno about anyone else but i get a similar screen on login and i just double click on the server I'm on and it goes to my character selection screen which looks fine (dunno how much better it is to the old one though fixed something that wasn't broken if you ask me).
BTW Please let me know if this helped.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.   No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:23 pm

I haven't gotten that yet, however when you go to the servers list, there is a white screen on the left, which on the beta version it either a picture or a video, i forget.
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.   No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:58 pm

a quick soulution:
try clicking any of the servers you CAN see. and the push the down arrow on your keyboard until you find by memory what server you should have. then just hit enter.

the only way i can think to FIX your game would be to try re installing.

I'll edit my post and show you what my screen looks like in a moment

Edit:
is the html for this thread disabled? i had to resize my picture manually because the html wouldnt show upon send
No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Serverselectionscreen
Back to top Go down
Demenhoth

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.   No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:59 pm

ok i'll try the "enter" thingy. thnx
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.   No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:38 am

Just wondering if you got this too work and what you did incase anybody else is having a similar problem. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.   No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No 1 on official will help me so i need you guys.
Page 1 of 1