Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have quit rappelz.

Go down 
+3
Tarun
Acidic
SouthernGunz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

I have quit rappelz. Empty
PostSubject: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:29 pm

I have quit playing the game rappelz. And I am now trying to find another game, right now I am currently playing Two Worlds. Rappelz developers are doing nothing with the game but taking their slow a$$ time on trying to update the game with new bug fixes/content. Instead they are worrying about increasing their sales through the cash shop. Until they decide to change, I am not ever coming back.
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:32 pm

I totally agree. This is getting ridiculously out of hand...

On the Gamefaqs Message boards for Final Fantasy XII someone made this quote:

The main thing that includes Final Fantasy XII into the MMO category is it's Customer Service! I mean, by doing absolutely nothing and not replying to e-mails, Square Enix is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Gpotato and their Rappelz game in Customer Service.

I thought that was pretty funny. However moreover, it's TRUE. Gpotato actually do stuff, but everything they do is useless sh!t. The game would run better if they did nothing.

I don't need to remind anybody of this but how long has it been since a suggestion has been implamented from the suggestions on the main site? Oh right, NEVER. Not even the petition for stamina which has been going about a year with 1000+ votes (Over 90% of people who voted).

It's just getting ridiculous.

Oh and don't get me started on Epic4. E4 is the biggest f*ckheap of an update since I can remember. It's probably the first MMO patch that has completely f*cked every aspect of a game.
Back to top Go down
Tarun
Tarun

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:03 pm

I moved on to WoW playing on a freeserver at http://www.burning-wow.com/home.html
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:09 pm

Tarun wrote:
I moved on to WoW playing on a freeserver at http://www.burning-wow.com/home.html

Yea lol I moved to wow myself:), plus WoW has even better quests:). I checked the official rappelz forums, and i see they say they have "dropped" the prices of their cloaks permently for the new R5 Cloaks, and the cloaks for r3 and r4 are still 20+ bucks, wtf? Stilll about the cash shop. They are doing nothing for the players.
Back to top Go down
DarkShnyder

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:13 am

I completely agree. I've been contemplating quitting for some time now or at least trying to find something to do until they fixed the crap going on. The sales of rupes has gone through the roof raising prices on everything and anything. I refuse to give money to someone who is only cheating the system to duplicate ruppees just to sell them for real money.
Apparently gpotato can not find a fix for this hack/cheat which is ruining it for many people. Until they fix this i won't be playing as often as i was. Think I'll try your wow freeserver site Smile

thanks all
Back to top Go down
aeneas3

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:15 pm

me too
i have been gone for a while now.
I login every once in a while.
I have been playing halo 3 and guitar hero III. Likely next will be mass effect when i get it for xmas.
I had some important stuff to do so I did not do much gaming for about a month.
I do miss the game at times, especially since I had a sweet BP and all.
anyway, good luck all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/freestuffinfo
richard

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:08 am

hey guys if you are not using your rappelz accounts then can i have at least one?

my email is richard.noh@gmail.com

thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
karnaught22

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:14 pm

If anyone that has quit is on Pantera server, I'd love to take your account items off your hands. Email me at iwebb22@yahoo.com if you'd like to do this. Thanks.

Karnaught22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have quit rappelz.   I have quit rappelz. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have quit rappelz.
Page 1 of 1