Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Rappelz Master

Go down 
+13
Dragonpurse
Noir
SouthernGunz
Revan
Acidic
Shrift
Pacifist
IamBilly
Mittzir
Dalphyne
Celadur
SpartanFire
Something
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Something
Something

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Welcome to Rappelz Master Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:25 am

As you all know, this is a new forum set and aimed for the Rappelz community itself. Here you will be amongst other players such as yourself. These forums are for each other to help, guide, and assist one another. We won't tolerate any flaming, excessive spam, swearing, or anything that will put another person down. Any of the these such posts will be locked/deleted so please think before acting. These forums are provided to make ease with communication, without the high authorities of Rappelz/Gala-Net distrupting. Please show respect here as you would want respect directed towards you. Besides That Welcome to Rappelz Master! We hope you to encourage all your friends to join and help spread the word. Enjoy the site, there is plenty more to come. Bare with me. Very Happy Big thanks to SpartanFire for putting this together for us.

Enjoy! And feel free to spam here with comments on the site-- This will be the only time I'll let it slide Laughing

Something

Last edited by on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:33 am

spam SPAM SpAm sPaM spAM SPam sPAM spaM
hahahha lol!
welcome everyone
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
Celadur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:01 am

I'm only a newbie, but hopefully I'll get an answer to my question here. The Naziism of the other forum has kinda put me off Laughing
Back to top Go down
SpartanFire
Admin
Admin
SpartanFire

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:16 am

hahaha ok
well i agree with you on the ridiculous old forum and i congradulate you as our first newbie!

WELCOME TO RAPPELZ MASTER
SpartanFire
Back to top Go down
https://rappelz.forumotion.com
Something
Something

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:19 am

Were all newbies at one point. On that note Welcome Aboard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dalphyne
Dalphyne

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:36 am

Welcome everyone Very Happy

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mittzir

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:56 am

Hellio!!! wzap??
Welcome all
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Hi All   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 pm

I'd just like to say hi to everyone, and I really hope that this forum picks up because it is impossible to view any decent topics on Rappelz forum with out clueless people spamming garbage.

Thanks for giving us another avenue.
Back to top Go down
Pacifist
Pacifist

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:09 pm

SpartanFire wrote:
hahahha lol!

As a moderator here at Rappelz Master I feel obligated to inform you that these types posts are not permitted and if you continue I will be forced to do this and that and blah blah something something so on and so fourth...eh you've probably learned you lesson. forget it.

see? I'm doing my job XD
Back to top Go down
Shrift
Shrift

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:51 pm

Yes hopefully this forum will be informative and helpful unlike the usual rappelz one that is just full of flames,spammage and useless replies/posts most of the time
Back to top Go down
Something
Something

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:01 am

Pacifist wrote:
SpartanFire wrote:
hahahha lol!

As a moderator here at Rappelz Master I feel obligated to inform you that these types posts are not permitted and if you continue I will be forced to do this and that and blah blah something something so on and so fourth...eh you've probably learned you lesson. forget it.

see? I'm doing my job XD

hahahha... Watch out for Pacifist, hes are spamming cop Laughing
Back to top Go down
Acidic
Acidic

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:10 am

Hahaha

Nice to meet everyone!

I love the idea of a new Rappelz forum where we can leave the partially-disgraceful official forum crowd behind. Very Happy

I'm Acidic and I play on Lydian server. Nice to meet ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revan
Revan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:56 pm

Waz up ppl, i have nothing better to do since i cant even log in atm Mad
Back to top Go down
IamBilly

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Can't log in!   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:12 pm

I dunno whats worse not being able to log in because the server is down or being teased by logging in but unable to play due to incredibly sucky lag. I've died to lag too many times now to bother trying again for a while.
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:36 pm

IamBilly wrote:
I dunno whats worse not being able to log in because the server is down or being teased by logging in but unable to play due to incredibly sucky lag. I've died to lag too many times now to bother trying again for a while.

Lol teasing us, wait.... No Not funny now im crying because they are:(.
Back to top Go down
Something
Something

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:36 am

Guys please keep this thread to strictly welcoming. Don't spam it with any other non-sense. Thanks xD

Something
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:23 pm

Howdy Y'all. Welcome:)
Back to top Go down
Noir
Noir

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:31 pm

Wow. I'm so impressed with this site. Not only does it look awesome it has a an air of 'intelligence' to it. Lol.

I was looking to read more tidbits on e4 and the like but most of the posts on the official Rappelz site is overrun with n00b questions.

OMG. There's like a huge Announcement at the top. T^T

Thanks for creating this forum - I know *I'll* be using it more often.
Back to top Go down
Dragonpurse

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:12 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new here but I hope to be able to spread my knowledge aswell as learning new things.

This forum looks good and well maintened.

Only thing I don't get is that kind of 'tuner' on the rappelz logo Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Faust
Kaiser Faust

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:41 am

Hey, what's up guys? I'm pretty new to the game, but having a blast. Hope to learn all I need to know about Rappelz here.
Back to top Go down
stealth_77
stealth_77

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Hello Everyone im a noob to rappelz but im learning fast. any help and assistance are both appreciated and welcome. By the way im playing on the tortus server as reddwarf77 and i am currently a lvl 31 strider. been playing aprox 2 months.
Back to top Go down
binh

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:43 pm

wellcome all, nice to met you!
Back to top Go down
binh

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 pm

wellcome all, nice to met you!
---------------
Weight Loss Pills Review
resveratrol tablets
Back to top Go down
Genial

Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Well Hello to everybody I hope we can all get along.
alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rappelz Master   Welcome to Rappelz Master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Rappelz Master
Page 1 of 1