Rappelz Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz Master

FINALLY!....a place for masters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keep Rappelz Master Alive!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Empty
PostSubject: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Attention, all new members, and active old members:

We need to spread the word about Rappelz Master!!!

In the past few months this forum has had a decline in member traffic and member sign ups. It is more or less a dead forum at the moment.

Now, it isn't a requirement to spread the word, or get any body to sign up, but if you're interested in keeping this forum alive, and forming a great community here, by all means, help if you can.
Tell whoever you can, guildmates, DP members, friends, anyone you think might be interested! It's crutial that we get more members, and more active members to this forum to keep it thriving.

Last edited by ThatClericZerki on Tue May 20, 2008 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:53 pm

I have been trying my best man. I am actually glad to see your back on. I have put a sig up on the official rappelz forums with the site address information. And have posted alot there. Even advertised. But not getting anything yet.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

PostSubject: Re: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:29 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. I came back about a week ago, and I found this place a complete reck. I've decided to start ingame adverts, like telling guildies, partymates, friends, ect about the site, but I'm not sure what else I can do.

I've tried on two occations to contact SpartanFire with regards to this matter, but he still has yet to get back to me.

Have you been able to contact him about the site? Also, do you know of any active mods that are still around?
Back to top Go down
SouthernGunz
SouthernGunz

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:24 pm

I can't contact anyone. I have tried and failed.
Back to top Go down
ThatClericZerki
ThatClericZerki

PostSubject: Re: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:29 am

I guess it's just you and me now, along with our newest, and so far most active member, stealth. I've told him about it too, so he might start helping, which is good. The more help, the better.
Back to top Go down
stealth_77
stealth_77

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 am

I am currently trying to get all my freinds to stop by and will tell the guild im in as well. We shall see what happens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:46 am

Hey guys! I'm new and I found this site while searching for the price of an empty Yeti Card. Unfortunately it seems that no-one has posted in several months so atm I don't expect much from this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Rappelz Master Alive!   Keep Rappelz Master Alive! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep Rappelz Master Alive!
Page 1 of 1